On PianoConvert, sometimes some songs cannot be transcribed by the tool. Here are the main reasons that can lead to these transcription errors:
1) Your song is too big: PianoConvert has limitations related to the weight and length of songs. Indeed, it is not possible for it to transcribe too long songs. So make sure you provide it with audio files that are no larger than 15MB and YouTube videos that are no longer than 10 minutes.
2) Your song contains internal errors: It is possible that your file contains internal elements that do not allow PianoConvert to work properly. In this case, please make sure to get another version of the song.
3) There was an internal error on PianoConvert: Since this tool works in the cloud, it is very dependent on the infrastructure it relies on. Sometimes these infrastructures have internal problems. In this case, the best thing to do is to repeat your action after waiting a few minutes.
4) The format of your YouTube link is not supported: Some YouTube links you copy may not work with PianoConvert. In this case, please obtain another type of link. There are several ways to get a link from a YouTube video, each giving a different link format for the same video. If a link doesn't work on PianoConvert, we suggest you try the other methods. Here are the 3 ways to retrieve a video link:
- Copy the URL from your browser's search bar:
- In YouTube search results, right-click on a video and copy the URL from there:
- When you're on a video, click on the "Share" button below the video and copy the link that appears in the popup window: