If you own a Bluetooth-enabled piano, you can connect it to the La Touche Musicale app to interact with it and learn at your own pace.
To do this, simply follow the steps below on your Android device:
1. Go to the song of your choice
2. Once on the song's learning interface, tap on the menu at the top right:
3. A side menu opens. Now touch the Bluetooth icon :
4. A popup window opens, asking you to activate the search for nearby Bluetooth devices. Touch the "Search" button:
5. A message from your device now asks you to authorize the app to access your device's position. Choose "Exact" or "Approximate", then tap the phrase "When using the app" to activate authorization:
6. A second message from your device appears, asking you to authorize the application to detect nearby devices. Touch "Authorize":
7. You are now redirected to your device's location settings. Activate localization:
8. A new message from your device appears, asking you to authorize the application to activate Bluetooth. Touch "Authorize":
9. You will then be redirected to the La Touche Musicale application, and your piano should now appear in the list of detected Bluetooth devices nearby. Select your piano, then touch the "Connect" button:
10. Now you can interact with the application via Bluetooth and learn to play your favorite songs at your own pace!